Clear all

MyRoute-App with first Bluetooth Controler

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
(@why2geo)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I'm using the old Carpe Iter Controler since 3 years now and I really like it. It's the one with 2 buttons, a joystick and a reloadable battery.

I recently switched from Calimoto to MyRoute-App, but I cannot activate all the movements, that you describe in your youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeQc8NigKxA&t=89s

I have the MyRoute-App version 4.0.6 (this is the latest version in the Play Store) and the Carpe Iter version 2.93. But The app does not show the option to select the Carpe Iter Controler. I can only pan around and center the map again. But I cannot zoom in, nor zoom out.

Has this effect perhaps something to do with the old Controler?

Is this controler still covered by the latest updates, meaning does the controler also have the new functions for the My-Route-App?

Thank you for your help.

Yves.

carpe-admin
(@carpe-admin)
Member Admin

Hi. You need MRA version 4.07 or higher. But I am afraid it will not work with CI Control. It is our first controller that has not been produced for 3 years and the firmware update that is required for MRA to work is not available for that model. Sorry about that

ReplyQuote
(@why2geo)
Topic starter  

Hallo,

Thank you for the response 🙂

Keep up the good work. Perhaps I will consider to buy the new controller. It's nearly Christmas.

Regards.

ReplyQuote
Share: