Notifications
Clear all

Impossible to connect to controllers

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello.

I have a fantic rally 450 that comes standard with Carpe Iter tablet CI_pad_V4b, and with terrain command III

Since i bought the motorcycle brand new i never managed to connect the tablet to controllers. I Try to do the connection with bluetooth in "Carpe controller app" and stays still saying "Press any controller to make sure it is not in idle mode"..I press and nothing happens.

It seems that the terrain command is not powered because the tablet never finds the controller. 

Also, leaving the terrain command leaves 4 wires. One for power source, another for "sensor" and two other for the buttons. Only the Sensor wire is not connected to anything and came like this when we unboxed the motorbike. Could this be the problem?

Thank you.

Imagem-WhatsApp-2024-01-18-as-00.14.53_60e892d3.jpg

1 Answer

Hello,

Posted by: @jcrf2014

Since i bought the motorcycle brand new i never managed to connect the tablet to controllers. I Try to do the connection with bluetooth in "Carpe controller app" and stays still saying "Press any controller to make sure it is not in idle mode"..I press and nothing happens.

Make sure the controller is not trying to connect to a different device (such as your smartphone). Try to "forget" the connection in the bluetooth settings and start over. It is described here: https://carpe-iter.eu/blog/ufaq/controller-connection-issues/

It seems that the terrain command is not powered because the tablet never finds the controller. 

The power is indicated by the LED on the hub unit.

Also, leaving the terrain command leaves 4 wires. One for power source, another for "sensor" and two other for the buttons. Only the Sensor wire is not connected to anything and came like this when we unboxed the motorbike. Could this be the problem?

No, the sensor cable doesn't need to be connected. In fact, most customers don't ever use it.

Share: