Clear all

Ci V4B battery slowly runs empty while riding

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@llodiers)
Topic starter  

Hi guys, 

Today my first ride with the CI tablet. Battery was slowly bleeding out while riding. Strayed with 65% ended with 28% 3 hour drive. Charging icon was on and tablet showed it was loading.. Anyone a idea?? 

Support Carpe Iter
(@support-carpe-iter)
Member Admin

Please make a support ticket regarding this issue. How were you charging the device? Please include a photo of the charging circuitry in the customer support ticket, as well as a screenshot from the power and charge screen in the manager app, before and during charging on the bike. I'm sure we can solve this.

ReplyQuote
(@georg)

hallo,

habe das gleiche problem: navi app im routenmodus mit gleichzeitiger trackaufzeichnung, helligkeit auf 100% (da man sonst mit sonnenbrille und hohem sonnenstand nichts sieht) ci4 ist über die pins angeschlossen, ladesymbol leuchtet trotzdem wird der akku stetig entladen (von 64% auf 7% in 6 stunden) ich denke da gehört, für diesen preis was ein ci4 kostet, dringend nachgebessert. das m8 ist eine ralley lösung, ich bin aber ein reiner straßen fahrer, und nehme das ci4 öfters aus der halterung, da ist die schrauberei unpraktisch. sollte nur über die PINs ausreichend laden!

lg georg

ReplyQuote
(@carpemedia)
Member Moderator

@georg Are you sure you are maintaining the pins as is described in the user manual? If this is a big issue, please file a support ticket and send photos of the pins on the holder, and the contacts on the CI Pad.

ReplyQuote
(@llodiers)
Topic starter  

When I use the side plug-in with the charging cable everything goes well.. 

ReplyQuote
Share: