For the case you locked yourself out by setting a PIN or other security while forgetting what your credentials were, you will need to perform factory reset in the recovery mode. This is how to do it:
The CI Pad must be off (to make sure, press the reset button) and it must NOT be connected to charging. USB must be unplugged from a charger or your PC. If the battery is low (below 20%) charge the CI Pad to at least 50% before you continue (don’t forget to unplug it from the charger before you continue).
- Press and hold power button with the volume down button for 10 seconds (to enter the recovery mode)
- Wait a few seconds for recovery menu to open
- Scroll down by pressing volume down button to “clear eMMC”
- Select by pressing power button
- Tablet will perform factory reset